Lego Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Feed your inner cars enthusiast by building this fantastic Porsche 911 GT3 RS. You can assemble your vehicle from scratch. The parts included the package are detailed. They even contain the RS emblem on the rims. This model is scaled at 1:8 and designed to provide a realistic experience while building this fantastic car.
The model is highly detailed. You can start with the chassis, drivetrain, transmission and then move on towards the interior. The presentation of the set is really impressive, entirely worthy of its price tag. The unboxing experience cannot be compared to anything else. Every piece in the package has a purpose, and you are supposed to find that purpose. This is a must have set for a Porsche or cars enthusiast.
Main Features and Attractions
The package comes with a collector’s book about the history of Porsche GT cars and Lego Technic. The theme of the whole body is orange colored with red suspension springs. Moreover, the detailing of taillights, headlights, tires and brake calipers is exquisite. The cockpit of the car is accessible with a detailed dashboard, a steering wheel, racing seats, glove compartment, paddles along with a working gearbox.
Every glove compartment contains a unique serial number. The functionality includes opening doors, opening the rear lid, a detailed flat-six engine with movable pistons and an opening hood along with storage compartment. The dimensions of the model are 6 inches in height, 22 inches in length and 9 inches in width containing 2704 pieces.
- Build a recreation of the Porsche, featuring true-to-life orange body work, red suspension springs, headlights and taillights and low-profile tires
- Includes a special collector's book chronicling the history of LEGO technic and Porsche GT cars
- LEGO technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 17 cm high, 57 cm long and 25 cm wide
- 2704 pieces - for boys and girls ages 16 and up